We will continue to update this page with more information.
Select Health Mart independent pharmacies are administering COVID-19 vaccines.
Appointments are available for people eligible for first and second COVID-19 doses, COVID-19 additional dose for people who are moderate to severely immunocompromised, and COVID-19 booster doses.
Visit the CDC website for more information about the requirements and the eligible groups for COVID-19 doses.
CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment.
Frequently asked questions
Get answers to your questions about COVID-19 vaccines.
All appointments are based on local eligibility guidelines and vaccine supply will vary by location. If you need a specific vaccine, contact the pharmacy to be sure the vaccine is in stock.
Can I walk-in for a COVID-19 vaccine?
Many pharmacies accept same-day or walk-in appointments. To save time and reduce the time needed at the pharmacy, visit healthmartcovidvaccine.com to create your profile,
complete the required vaccine assessment questions and download educational materials.
You can also choose a future appointment that is convenient for you. Visit the pharmacy’s website or call the pharmacy for additional details.
How do I schedule an appointment with Health Mart pharmacies currently offering COVID-19 vaccines?
- Visit healthmartcovidvaccine.com to find a location near you
- Sign up and register as a new user
- Answer the eligibility questions and complete the attestation
- Enter zip code to find a location near you
- Click confirm to book your appointment
- Print or email voucher to your email address
You will receive an email confirmation once you schedule your appointment.
Can I use the same email for myself and another family member who does not have an email?
Yes. Each person scheduling an appointment must register and create a new user account with a unique username and password, but you can use the same email address for multiple accounts.
What if I forgot my username or password?
Log in to healthmartcovidvaccine.com and use the reset username or password link. The provider will send an email to the address on file with instructions to reset your login credentials. If you don’t receive the link, check your spam or junk folder.
Do I have to pay for COVID-19 vaccines?
COVID-19 vaccines are provided and administered at no additional cost to patients. The pharmacy can bill an administration fee to your insurance plan or the government. However, you will not be asked to pay any fees to the pharmacy.
How do I reprint my voucher?
Log in to healthmartcovidvaccine.com and select an option to email or print the voucher.
How can I schedule my second dose?
If you receive your first dose at the pharmacy, the pharmacist will schedule your second dose appointment during your visit to receive the first dose.
If you previously received a first dose at another location, select the option to schedule a second dose on healthmartcovidvaccine.com.
It is important to check with the pharmacy to be sure they have the vaccine you need in stock before going to the pharmacy.
How do I know which vaccine I am getting?
Not all pharmacies stock all COVID-19 vaccines. If you need a certain vaccine, check with the pharmacy before going to your appointment.
What happens if I miss my appointment?
Contact the pharmacy for rescheduling.
How do I cancel or reschedule my appointment?
- Log into healthmartcovidvaccine.com
- Go to the section in the left column of the home page: COVID-19 Vaccine Assessment
- Click on "Cancel Appointment Time"
- Select "Yes" on "Are you sure you want to cancel this appointment?" option
Why don't I see any available appointments in the scheduler?
If you don't see an appointment that fits your schedule available, the pharmacy schedule is full. New appointment availability will refresh daily. Some locations accept walk-ins. Check the pharmacy's website for more details.
My local Health Mart pharmacy does not appear in the scheduler. Is there a problem with the scheduler?
There are many reasons that your local Health Mart pharmacy may not appear in the zip code search in the scheduler. Appointments could be full, or the pharmacy could be out of stock.
New appointment availability will refresh daily.
You may also contact the pharmacy to see if a same day or walk-in appointment is available.
Can I schedule an appointment by phone?
No. Appointments can only be scheduled through healthmartcovidvaccine.com. Contact the pharmacy for additional assistance.
What should I expect during my visit?
The pharmacy team will work hard to make sure your vaccine is administered safely. Here is a list of things you can do to help:
- Check for symptoms of COVID-19 or another illness before heading to the pharmacy. If you aren't feeling well or showing symptoms (i.e. cough, loss of taste/smell, vomiting/diarrhea), reschedule for a date 14 days after symptoms are gone.
- Go to the pharmacy at the time of your appointment and follow any directional signage. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Bring your voucher, government ID (if available) and insurance card (if applicable)
- Medicare recipients should bring the red, white, and blue Medicare card
- Those with commercial insurance should bring your medical card
- Wear a mask and social distance when checking in at the pharmacy.
- Be prepared to wait 15-30 minutes after your vaccination for required observation period.
What safety measures will Health Mart be taking when administering COVID-19 vaccines?
Health Mart community pharmacy employees will follow CDC safety guidelines while administering the vaccinations.
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2021
by Health Mart